Congratulations to the RLCOH Supported and Endorsed Candidates
The Republican Liberty Caucus of Ohio (RLCOH) congratulates their supported candidates and members who have won election to the Ohio House of Representatives.
The RLCOH calls itself the “Conscience of the Ohio GOP.” Says RLCOH Chairman Bill Yarbrough, “Our role is critical to the success of the Republican brand. Ohio GOP leadership is tasked with winning elections and the RLCOH complements this effort. The RLCOH helps to ensure those most likely to win are also those who best exhibit the values and around which the party is organized.”
In February of this year, the Candidate Review Committee released a list of candidates for Ohio House and Senate that were endorsed and recommended for the primary elections, and Committee Chairman Scott Jerzyk would like to congratulate the following individuals for their general election victories:
- Thomas Brinkman (HD27) Recommended and Endorsed in the March Primary, and recipient of the 2016 Champion of Liberty Award.
- Wes Goodman (HD87) Recommended and Endorsed in the March Primary
- Bill Seitz (HD30) Recommended in the March Primary
- Candace Keller (HD53) Recommended in the March Primary, member of the RLCOH
- Dick Stein (HD57) Recommended in the March Primary
- John Becker (HD65) Recommended in the March Primary, member of the RLCOH
- Andrew Brenner (HD67) Recommended in the March Primary
- Ron Hood (HD78) Recommended in the March Primary
- Nino Vitale (HD85) Recommended in the March Primary
“We look forward to working with our new legislators to move Ohio forward to a more free state, and especially congratulate our own RLCOH members Candace Keller on her win and John Becker on his re-election,” said Committee Chairman Scott Jerzyk. “We are very proud of them, and look forward to continued success for them in years to come.”